Sunday, December 13, 2015

The Sum of Us

I can't figure out what the name of this restaurant means- but I know the coffee, pastry and food is amazing and also amazingly affordable! It has become my favorite place for every meal, now that I know they serve dinner. Plus, since the weather is cool, it's possible to walk from my place in the Trade Center. I'm becoming a little bit if a broken record, cycling through all my friends and saying "hey, want to have dinner at the Sum of Us?"
What's so great about it? Number one, REALLY good coffee- roasted in house. My favorite is called "magic," which is essentially a flat white, with less milk. Indeed magical.

Fresh bakery is the second most awesome--- I think I blogged about this already- if so sorry! There is great bread, especially the sourdough. But all the pastries are amazing too. Here is a blueberry lemon Danish.

Last but not least, the fresh, delicious, and healthy entrees. Breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner- small or large plates, all good. I've tried almost everything. No one has had any complaints!
Look how happy I am with the katsu chicken bowl! (That's not in the menu anymore, but there are plenty of other tasty veggie filled options.)
That's my review, best restaurant in Dubai.

No comments:

Post a Comment