Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Back to the blog

I took a big social media break for a while... The worst has happened, we have President Trump, so what can we do? I'm freaking out, but life needs to go on... We have huge billboards all over Dubai for his property investments and it feels as if the Dark Lord has descended... I want to think that good will prevail.. perhaps the US needs to hit rock bottom before we can recover from the mess we have made?
The property bubble is going to burst again sometime, so we can just wait and hope that the wrongs will be set right little by little. Through hard lessons and with attempts at education we can maintain a positive attitude and work towards a literate, thoughtful and peaceful society.
I will continue my work at my library in Dubai and help students to flourish into professional women who will influence the world with their dynamic intellect. God willing.
I plan to blog in 2017 and avoid the troubles. I will be making a lot of trips to amazing places, for business and for pleasure, and plan to share all of these on the Dubai Diary too.
If you receive this blog through an email notification, then thanks for hanging in there!
From Erik's meeting with President Trump.

No comments:

Post a Comment