Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Wellness at Yoga House

 I love the recent music video for Solar Power where Lorde takes a satirical jab at wellness gurus, it's a groovy song and I love this mellow album. That said, I am a bit embarrassed that I regularly read Goop and have been participating in yoga for exercise, nearly religiously lately. I figure this blog post is to inform my readers and passers-by that Yoga House in Dubai is open for business and it's a fantastic experience. I was hesitant, but since myself and most people in Dubai now are vaccinated and boosted, we can probably exercise safely again. Masks are required everywhere, but you can take them off once safely distanced on the mats.

in the posh locker room

Business Bay area, Hilton is neighbors
with the iconic JW Marriott Marquis

Lobby of Hilton al Habtoor,
host of Yoga House in Business Bay




Let me tell you about this good intro deal, at the time of writing, for 550 AED you can get a 10 class package good at any of the three locations, or you can participate online. I prefer the Hilton Al Habtoor location, it has a luxurious ambiance. Full access to the hot tub, sauna, and jacuzzi. Let's get back to ommmmmmmm!



Link to Yoga House

No comments:

Post a Comment